The Explorers: The Reckless Rescue
(as of [price_update_date] – Particulars)
Reader! Your consideration is enormously wanted. We’ve got left issues unresolved! What started as your common story of a boy stumbling upon a pig in a teeny hat and a secret worldwide explorers society has changed into an journey of epic proportions.
• The dangerous information: The boy (Sebastian) has been kidnapped by a trio of troublesome thugs.
• The excellent news: His new good friend Evie has promised to rescue him!
• The dangerous information: Sebastian has been taken midway around the globe.
• The excellent news: Evie has well-known explorer and former Filipendulous 5 member Catherine Lind at her facet!
• The dangerous information: There’s nonetheless the entire matter of Evie’s grandfather (and the chief of the Filipendulous 5) someplace on the market in grave hazard.
• The excellent news: Pursuing Sebastian will lead Evie and Catherine to a different member of the Filipendulous 5, who would possibly be capable to assist!
This missive is a name to motion and an invite to affix in thriller, bravery, and hazard. There will probably be new folks to fulfill, new locations to see, and a few dancing alongside the way in which. And one amazingly reckless rescue.
PRAISE FOR THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES: THE EXPLORERS: THE DOOR IN THE ALLEY:
“[A] wildly humorous journey. . . . Animals in teeny hats, Wonderland-style logic, and a great deal of wordplay and sarcasm will hold readers guffawing throughout.”-Kirkus Evaluations
“Exhilarating. . . . Followers of a Sequence of Unlucky Occasions will probably be drawn to this.“-Booklist
“A rollicking learn, stuffed with derring-do and old school villainy.“-Faculty Library Journal
“Humorous, offbeat, and subversive . . . occasional footnotes and different humorous asides from the omniscient narrator break the fourth wall and ramp up the playfulness.”-The Horn Ebook
“Narrated with a sensible, brisk tone and loads of snark. . . . The Explorers: The Door within the Alleypacks loads of twists, turns and hazard.“-Shelf Consciousness