Quick & Simple Vegan Cookbook: 100 Mouth-Watering Recipes for Time-Crunched Vegans
(as of [price_update_date] – Particulars)
Versatile vegan recipes for fast and simple meals.
Whether or not you’re a full-time vegan or simply enthusiastic about consuming extra plant-based meals, selection will boost your life. The Quick & Simple Vegan Cookbook brings a brand new collection of contemporary meals to your desk, pronto! From one-pot to stress cooker, select your favourite cooking technique―with out being held hostage for hours in your kitchen.
This flavorful vegan cookbook doesn’t require an extended checklist of elements or an enormous time dedication. The preparation strategies are easy―there’s even a chapter dedicated to not cooking in any respect (Gazpacho, anybody?). Each recipe lists dietary info, and most embody suggestions for ingredient substitution, including extra protein, or different straightforward customizations.
The Quick & Simple Vegan Cookbook consists of:
- 100 tasty recipes―Whip up meals filled with persona and selection like Artichoke Coronary heart Salad, Spicy Pinto Bean Skillet, Mushroom Stroganoff Bake, and extra.
- Quick, straightforward, or each―Select from chapters on 30-minute recipes, sheet pan and casserole meals, 5-ingredient dishes―and even recipes with no cooking required!
- Dietary choices―This vegan cookbook enables you to adapt menus to your wants with useful labels for gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free, or soy-free diets.
Eat simply, healthfully, and deliciously with the Quick & Simple Vegan Cookbook.
From the Writer
SAMPLE RECIPE: Strain Cooker Edamame Sushi Rice
Serves 4 // Prep Time: 5 Minutes // Prepare dinner Time: 6 Minutes at Excessive Strain, Fast Launch
Combining beans and grains into one pot beneath stress is a dream come true: two highly effective plant-based meals serving up protein, fiber, and vitamins and forming the tasty base of a full and balanced meal. The trick is getting the cooking instances excellent—you want a grain and bean that cook dinner on the similar stress and have comparatively shut cooking instances. That’s why this sushi rice and frozen edamame combo works so nicely.
1. In a stress cooker, mix the water, rice, and edamame. Lock the lid. Choose excessive stress and set for six minutes if utilizing an electrical stress cooker. If utilizing a stovetop stress cooker, improve the warmth to deliver to excessive stress, then preserve excessive stress for six minutes.
2. Use a fast launch however don’t uncover. Maintain the lid locked in place for five minutes.
3. Take away the lid, sprinkle the rice with the mirin, vinegar, and dulse flakes (if utilizing) whereas fluffing the rice with a fork, and serve
Per serving: Energy: 289; Complete fats: 2g; Complete carbs: 60g; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 7g; Sodium: 18mg
Slice carrots, scallions, and bell peppers into sticks and line them up with about 1/4 cup of the rice on a nori sheet. Add avocado. Roll them up, slice them, and also you’ve bought vegan sushi! Chop all of the veggies talked about above and dice the avocado. Serve over 1 cup of the Edamame Sushi Rice, then crumble a nori sheet excessive. Drizzle with a little bit soy or peanut sauce.
2 1/2 Cups Water
1 1/2 Cups Sushi Rice (short-Grain Japanese Rice)
1 Cup Frozen Shelled Edamame (Don’t Defrost)
1 Teaspoon Mirin or White Wine
1 Teaspoon Unseasoned Rice Vinegar
1/2 Teaspoon Dulse Flakes (elective)